Subject: Launch Legal Guide ALIC (French) | Save the Date | 1 July 2025 / Lancement Guide juridique CITA | Date à retenir | 1 juillet 2025
From: "Audrey Chaunac \(UNIDROIT\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "UNIDROIT Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Priscila Andrade \(UNIDROIT\)" <[email-masked]>,Valentina Viganò (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>, "Isabelle Dubois \(UNIDROIT\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 18:09:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

              On behalf of the International Institute for the Unification 
of Private Law (Unidroit), you are cordially invited to the following launch 
event.

              Registration to the event shall be done via the QR code only 
and the Zoom details for remote participation will be provided to registered 
participants.

              We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible either at 
the Institute or online.

              With all the best wishes,

              Unidroit Secretariat

              Au nom de l’Institut international pour l’unification du droit 
privé (Unidroit), vous êtes cordialement invités à l’événement de lancement 
ci-dessous.

              L’inscription à l’événement se fera uniquement via le code QR, 
et les détails de connexion Zoom pour la participation par vidéoconférence 
seront fournis au participants enregistrés.

              Nous nous réjouissons de vous voir aussi nombreux que possible 
à l’Institut ou en ligne.

              Avec tous nos meilleurs vœux,

              Secrétariat d’Unidroit